Monday 3 August 2015

When In Doubt, K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Silly)


When in doubt, my advice is to keep it simple. Don't get me wrong, I love myself some style experimentation, but when it comes down to it, I'm generally most comfortable with the classics. For my recent day out in the city, I went with an oversized pinstripe shirt, skinny jeans, heeled boots and circle scarf. 

I kept my colour palette clean and neutral, then added the burgundy scarf for a bit of a pop. In the accessory department, Topshop is killing it at the moment, so I went a little crazy with their gold jewellery. Layer up bracelets with watches and stack on those rings, because, especially with a simple outfit, you've still gotta have a bit of fun, right?







Outfit:
Shirt | Sportsgirl
Jeans | Glue
Shoes | Novo
Scarf | Cotton On
Watch | Skagen
Bag | Mishka Fashion
Jewellery | Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment