Wednesday 20 May 2015

Neutrals + Metallic Kicks


On more occasions than is probably healthy, I plan my outfit from the night before. That way, when I wake up bleary-eyed the next morning, cursing my alarm, at least I'm content that I know what I'm chucking on that day. 

A lot of the time however, something ruins it. It could be the unpredictable weather, an aggravating stain that I didn't see, or the fact that I'm just not feeling it anymore. Then, only if I'm lucky, a miracle happens. The next items of clothing that pop into my head suddenly become a cohesive outfit. Today was one of those lovely days. 

I'm currently obsessed with my metallic pumps from Missguided. I adore the pointed toe and the contrast with the white sole and laces. They're not too shiny, but still shiny enough to make a statement. I paired them with my favourite light denim Wrangler jeans, a basic cropped white jumper and Mum's Coach bag (not really up to affording my own yet).

So there you have it, the perfect combination for a chill day out. Neutral colours and understated styling, with an awesome pair of shoes. Take me somewhere nice now please!


Outfit:
Jumper | Miss Selfridge (Glue)
Jeans | Wrangler Hi Pins
Coat | Glue
Bag | Coach
Shoes | Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment