Saturday 30 May 2015

City Envy in a Turtleneck


I've never worked in the city before and I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of those who do. 

Not just because of the city's bustling energy, or the never-ending parade of faces and the stories I like to imagine are behind them. It's mostly the fact that I like to have everything within my reach (or at least a short walk away). I want to be able to pick up a good coffee in the morning before I start, eat lunch somewhere with organic produce, browse Priceline or Myer on my break and pick up some veggies and almond milk before I head home. 

You just can't do all those things in the suburbs (unless you work in a shopping centre, which doesn't have the same vitality that the city has). So a job in the city is certainly on my goals list for the future, and a job in the city, New York, would be my ultimate dream. But that's another story and an unrealistic one at that (sigh).

In the meantime, I'm settling for visiting my boyfriend on his lunch break. Discovering new places to eat is one of my favourite hobbies and there are plenty to choose from in the Sydney CBD. Last week we went to Pablo & Rusty's, which was absolutely gorgeous. I'm talking trendy interior, creative food, ethical beans, sustainability, the works. 

Oh yeah, and this is what I wore that day.

Chicken & duck liver pate (didn't see the jar coming)



Outfit:
Jumper | Top Shop
Jeans | Lee (Glue Store)
Boots | Sportsgirl
Necklace | Kookai
Sunnies | Attik
Bag | Sportsgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment