Sunday 8 March 2015

Breakfast Tagine


This challenge is ruining my expectations of food, because it seems like everything I'm eating these days is amazing. Case in point, Kazbah's World Famous Breakfast Tagine.

Now, I work in Gelato Messina outside Miranda Westfield, so I've been close to Kazbah for some time now, without even glancing out their menu (quite shameful of me). Luckily today my eyes were opened to an array of delicious Middle-Eastern with a twist dishes, including kale & quinoa tabbouleh and French toast with caramelised figs.

I ordered the vegetarian option for my breakfast tagine, which was packed with mushrooms, onions, eggs, spinach and pumpkin. It was incredibly tasty, full of spices and a lovely sweetness. I also tried the lamb from the meat alternative that my cousin ordered, which was really yummy and moist. 

All in all, this pot of goodness will leave your insides pleasantly warm and your taste buds more than satisfied. 



Kazbah Darling Harbour:
Darling Harbour, T-Bar
Sydney NSW

Kazbah Balmain:
379 Darling St,
Balmain BSW

Kazbah Miranda:
Shop 2205, 600 Kingsway
Miranda, NSW

No comments:

Post a Comment