Tuesday 27 January 2015

Farm Fashion (or Impractical Yet Pretty Clothes to Wear on a Farm)


A few weekends ago I surprised my boyfriend with a trip to a farm. 

He doesn't like bugs, chickens or bad smells. So why did I choose a farm, you ask?

Mostly because it was so damn pretty. The fresh air and open spaces lifted our spirits and the delicious vegan food cleaned up our insides. It was wonderfully peaceful, with almost nothing to do. Between lounging on the verandah with a book and feeding the animals, I couldn't resist getting some outfit shots done. 

Luckily, Anthony is a very gifted amateur photographer with no experience whatsoever, and he was kind enough to indulge me. After all, patience and kindness were two virtues that the farm greatly encouraged.

Now, back in the city, I find my mind drifting to the greens and blues of our getaway. But my memory isn't as clear as the photos I took, so a location post will be coming soon!







Outfit 1:
Dress | Glue
Shoes | Converse
Jewellery | Kookai
Ear chain | Hello Parry

Outfit 2:
Shift | Asos
Pants | Zeitgeist
Sandals | Hype
Necklace | Sportsgirl

Outfit 3:
Singlet | Glue
Kimono | Asos
Jeans | Wrangler
Sandals | Hype

Farm & Accommodation:
Back 2 Earth
  

No comments:

Post a Comment