Sunday 19 April 2015

Autumn Layers (or Crap it's Getting Colder!)


There comes an inevitable time of year when the wind picks up and there's a chill in the air and you ask yourself "what the hell did I wear this time last year?"

For me, the answer was simple (yet probably not all that true): I didn't have any autumn clothes. So the obvious solution was to go shopping. On an impromptu trip to Broadway shopping centre, I discovered a store called Attik, which catered for all my current style needs, plus the price tags didn't make me want to cry. It was here that I discovered the entire outfit you see in this post. 

I usually try not to buy too many pieces in one go (and usually fail), but I reasoned that I needed all these pieces as the weather got colder. High-waisted, comfy pants that weren't too thick, a knit-look top and a loose mustard cardigan, because everyone needs some mustard in their wardrobe. 

I'm a summer/spring girl, but cold weather gives us a great opportunity to get creative with fashion and layering. Yay for autumn! 



















































Outfit:

Top | Attik
Pants | Attik
Cardigan | Attik
Shoes | Mathers (stolen from my mother)
Necklace | Kookai
Ring | Hello Parry

No comments:

Post a Comment